Rollarena will be open for limited family sport and fitness sessions starting Sat. Oct. 17
Thur. 7-10 p.m. Adult retro skate 18 & older only
Fri. 7:30 - 10 p.m.
Sat. 1-5 & 7:30-10 p.m.
Sun. 1-5 p.m.
Becasue of occupancy limits, admission for afternoon sessions are limited to 2 hours.
Becasue Rollarena is running fitness sessions only, Rollarena will not be having its annual Halloween Party.
Hours subject to change
Call 509.366.6008 for more information
Procedures due to COVID-19
We take the health and safety of our customers and staff seriously
* Please do not attend if having signs of illness, or have been in recent contact of someone who has been ill.
* No entry without wearing a mask. Masks must be worn unless skating on the wood floor or consuming refreshments.
* Stay 6 feet from other groups when in the lobby. Do not stop to talk to others when out on the skating floor.
* Due to state seating mandates of 6, we don't recommend groups larger than 6.
* Sanitize hands regularly.
Attention: Limited capacity
Please note that entrance may be denied because of capacity limits. We are limiting occupancy to 50 people, less than the 25% of capacity requried.
Please call 946-6971 during a session to see if Rollarena is at capacity.
Due to capactity limits, all patrons must pay admission except 1 supervising parent per family, or children under 3.
Rollarena Aditional Safety Procedures
*Staff temperatures are checked daily.
* All tables are at least 6' apart.
* Staff will wear masks, and plexiglass barriers have been installed where customers engage staff.
* Increased sanitizing of the building will occur.
* Fresh, outdoor air will circulate regularly.
* Customers will be educated about procedures by signs and DJ announcement.
* Staff has been educated in safety procedures.
* Arcade room & redemtion center are closed. Traditional games and activities that promote social interaction are suspended.
* Other state safety guideleines will be followed.
Small Group Private Fitness Party Special
15 people for $150. 2 hours.
Each additional skater $10.
Includes traditional skates. $2 extra for inline rollerblades.
$150 deposit.Call 509.366.6008 for reservations.
COVID-19 procedures enforced.
Any two hours not open for public fitness sessions.